Open this page at https://pelikhan.github.io/clicker-box/
This project turns a microcontroller into a mouse / keyboard clicker, optimized for button smashing games.
- 2 arcade buttons (optionally with LEDs)
- 1 board supported by maker
- A few jumper wires to connect everything
- A box to hold everything together
- 1 Micro-usb cable
- Join all ground cables into a single wire and connect to GND pin.
- Connect ground wires to buttons (including optional LEDs)
- Connect jumper wire from one arcade button to the RST pin. This will allow you to switch between bootloader/app mode.
- Connect jumper wire from the other arcade button to pin D12 (or D4) depending on the board. This is the button that turns on/off the clicking.
- If you have a LED button, connect the jumper wire from the arcade button LED pin to pin A1. The button will blink as it clicks.
- Compile and download to your board.
Edit this project
To edit this repository in MakeCode.
- open https://maker.makecode.com/
- click on Import then click on Import URL
- paste https://github.com/pelikhan/clicker-box and click import
This image shows the blocks code from the last commit in master. This image may take a few minutes to refresh.
Metadata (used for search, rendering)
- for PXT/maker